WE ARE READY
As we begin to face a resurgence of COVID 19, we want you to know that you are not in this alone. We stand ready to help you meet the needs of your patients and their families as we strive together to make it through this pandemic as best we all can.
Things you should know about Hospice of Southwest Ohio:
- We are committed to seamless continuity of care and provide a warm family like environment for patients caring for them in the setting that is most comfortable for them.
- Their own home
- The hospital setting
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Our special inpatient hospice house/care center
- Following all guidelines for testing and protocols including telehealth, we provide supplemental staffing to help ease the burden of “Covid Fatigue” on your staff.
- We can assist with your patients requiring a higher acuity of care.
- We have a secure nine bed Inpatient Unit conveniently located near i-71 in the Madeira/Kenwood community.
- We offer a private pay daily residential rate for Hospice Patients looking for a community to call home.
- We offer a 1 to 4 Nurse to Patient ratio.
- Dr. Richard Sternberg, Medical Director and Dr. Arvind Modawal, Associate Medical Director are Hospice and Palliative Care Board Certified.
Our dedicated Rapid Response team is waiting for your call. Please place our number prominently in a convenient location for staff. If you have questions or have a patient appropriate for Palliative or Hospice care, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Call Today!
513.770.0820 - phone
513.770.0313 – fax