Hospice of Southwest Ohio provides many educational opportunities for you, your staff, friends and families.
Listed below are several topics that we are pleased to present. If you or someone you know may be interested in hearing more about our educational courses, please contact your community consultant or our Outreach Department at 513-528-8144.
- Hospice 101
- Hospice Eligibility
- Achieving Quality of Care at the End of Life
- Cultural Considerations at end of Life
- Final Hours of Life
- Don’t Panic: A Recipe for Success in Times of Stress
- Ethical Decisions in Healthcare
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- The Last Hours
- Understanding Grief
- Children and Grief
- Advanced Directives (Having the Conversation)
- Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Living & Caring for Persons with Dementia
- HIPPA in Action
- Voice Your Choice (Advance Directives)
Hospice of Southwest Ohio believes that knowledge and education are powerful tools.
Let us help fill those classroom chairs by bringing important information to those in attendance.